Tuesday, July 13

a day (:

Hari ni , pagi pagi lagi im late for school . tgk jam , 7.05 *ayoyo rushing* . after take a goat bath *mandi wat setakat yg penting* Fatin pun datang ,

F : Assalamualaikum . Araaa . Assalamualaikum . Araaa .
ME : Eh , aku baru pas mandi laa . Ko gi la dulu .
F : Emm , yela . Aku gi dulu eh .

ASAP , I ran to my room , put clothes on , grabbed my bag and walked quickly to school . Time is running *tik tok tik tok.ouh man!im trying to reach my school gate!* . At last , i reached it before time . *exhausted* . Yeah , as usual , hearing the teachers crap on the morning . got into my class and i knew i would have INTAN extra class today *sob sob sob* . studying , laughing , yelling , and suddenly , someone calling me from outside of my class .

A : Fara , sini jap .
ME : Apahal ?
A : Cikgu nak jumpa kat lab chemist . Esok kita pegi kem .
ME : Hah ? Tak sangka kita dapat .
A : Kita mmg la dapat pun kan .
ME :Oh okay . *not really excited*

When I was listening to teacher about the camp , i was like *oh no!terlepas photoshoot TINTA,ala,dah la last year,hmm* go to my friend , babbling to them *merengek* and they just HAHA . Yeah , nasib baik laa korg kawan ku . Back to the lesson in class , i couldnt focus on Bio subject . I kept dreaming , chatting and not listening to the teacher which was in front of me for about 1 meter . *HAHA* 1.05 , I said goodbye to Syahira as she didnt have to join the INTAN class . Leaving me alone . But still , I have Syima by my side . *HEE* . Oh god , sooooo sleepy in class . At that time . Im trying not to look at my watch so that the time would running fast *HAHA* . KRIIIINGG ! *not really kriinngg actually HAHA* its time to go home ! tired already lor. And now , i want to get some rest . tata . (:

No comments: