Tuesday, February 22

Spell It Right



"Sumpah kelakar video ni!"
This is what I've said to my cousin when she asked me to watch this video. Hihi. Totally agree with Anwar's opinion. Honestly, I'm not comfortable to text or IM someone that is using these type of spelling. Why don't we just like, Spell-it-right? It would be much easier to understand. Yeah I know, sometimes it's like a trend to spell something with this kinda ewww thing. I admit that once, I've used that spelling. It's funny, lol. At that time, I never thought that it was so annoying as no one taught me how to use the short form in messages. I just follow what people did. But now, I called this type of spelling as bahasa rempit. Ooopss, no offense. Itew gurau2x jew taww awakss. Chayunk awakss. Mwahxxxx :D


6 comments:

Hani Shaklee said...

hahaha..mmg kelakar vdo ni..dah tgk dah ari tu kat Blog IzamirRIdzwan..
hehehe..sbb dia ade jumpe mamat ni ari tu..mmg sempoooii r anuar ni..and me pon not really like to spell with that type..and honestly, when i received sms from my stdents..sometimes, i could not read it..coz..the way they type the msg was sooooo ewwwwww...hahahaha.. its really hard to read..haha..n now i use dat word already..anyway..nite..have a nice day for tomorrow!

Fara Dee said...

Haha. What? Seriously? Mesti Anwar ni handsome kan? Hihi. Yeah thanks! You too :)

.::ellynawambeck::. said...

hahaha lawak gilaa, but ada another malaysian youtuberr .
dia comel gilaaaaa <3
matlutfihadi ,
salah satu video paling comeleww :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvCaAcoTUTg

Fara Dee said...

Hahaha. Thanks for the link. I've seen it! Tu diaaaa, Anwad Hadi. Hehehe. Freakin funny! :)

.::ellynawambeck::. said...

hihi kan kan ?
dua dua comel <3

Fara Dee said...

Yupp. Hehehe :)