Wednesday, January 9

Let me kiss you?

Hey its almost 3 o clock in the morning and I just wanna share a new MV of Kiss You from One Direction! Yay!

Watch "One Direction - Kiss You (Official)" on YouTube

Idk why people said this MV is the best from them. Ok it is kind of unexpected, random and funny :D hehe but still, One Thing MV got a place in my heart la.

Bak kata sang pujangga, terkesan di hati.

Gitu.

Oh yeah, besides Paramore and JB, now I layan The Wanted and Im pretty sure TW has been one of my musics obsession muehehe. British boys with lagu - lagu yang matang, tell me siapa yang tak suka?!?! Maigod! Ahaha. But Im not that into 1D sangat just mana their lagu yang dipromotekan, Ill surely know and dengar la.

Takkan terhegeh hegeh google everything about them. If JB, yes I will :p haha!

But this one song from 1D called Little Things is just soooo sweet like sugar and candy. If boyfriend nak cari lagu to dedicate to girlfriend Ill suggest this song lah. Ok let me share some of its lyrics here, so that you can nilai

You'll never love yourself 
Half as much as I love you 
You'll never treat yourself right, darlin' 
But I want you to, 
If I let you know, I'm here for you, 
Maybe you'll love yourself, Like I love you
 
And I've just let these little things 
Slip, out of my mouth, 
'Cause it's you, oh it's you, 
It's you, They add up to 
And I'm in love with you, 
And all these little things.

Pls google to find out more haha so I guess I am a #parawhore #belieber and #TWfanmily ?

"Deyy, dekat blog pun nak berhashtag ke kau hengat twitter?!?!"

Oops.

No comments: